Time to embrace the winters while it lasts. Make your winters memorable in one of these stunning destinations that welcomes and celebrates winters like no other destination does.
Sparkling in the tints of its honorable and radiant past, Jaipur is a city of deserts, sovereignty, make, and culture. Jaipur is a palatial wonderland with its unparalleled beauty, spectacular architecture and vibrant, regal history. Come here and travel back in time to the old time worldly charms of Rajas and their ethnic lifestyles.
Golden Palace- a stay hotel with an exclusive blend of Mughal landscaping and lavish lifestyle.
Hawa Mahal- one of the most ethnic palaces of Rajasthan
Jantar Mantar- get lost in the magic of the golden era at Jantar mantar
Amer fort- This gorgeous fort was built by the Meenas that was later ruled by Raja Man Singh 1 in the 16th century. The palace overlooks a gorgeous lake that served as the main source of water for the palace.
Brij Mahotsav at Bharatpur, Camel festival
Things to do-
Go for a night walk in the Statue Circle Garden and catch the entrancing charm of the city.
Experience an ethnic Rajasthani town culture and nourishment at ‘Chokhi Dhani’. The main dish that is must try is dal baati- which is one of the most lip smacking Indian food you’ll ever have.
Appreciate a Kathak execution on a full moon night, at the Deewan-e-Aam of Amer Fort.
Spend a night in the Treehouse Resort and experience the enchantment and thrill of living in the woods.
Shop various types of ghagra cholis and ethnic jewelleries at the colorful bazaars till your pockets come up short on notes.
Situated in the north-west Himalayas, this city presents a brilliant amalgamation of scenic beauty and architectural wonders. Few places in India boast of such incredible beauty and winters simply turn this place into a paradise. Those chilly mornings, beautiful sunsets and bonfires with friends is something that everyone craves during winters.
Kufri- is the heaven of Shimla with the most breathtaking view of the Himalayas you will ever see.
Summer slope- This slope is covered by rich greenery that offers amazing perspectives from the top.
Annandale- This place was home for various experience sports amid the British control including hustling.
Shimla state gallery- takes you to the depth of Shimla culture.
Chail- It has the most noteworthy cricket contribute the world, also do plan a stay at the Chail palace, adorned with classic furniture and historic interiors that reminds you of the glorious ertswhile era.
Ice skating carnival, Bhoj fair
Things to do-
Embark on a Jeep safari that begins from the City of Chandigarh to a standout amongst the most obscure and perfect spots in Spiti valley, Shimla.
Adventure seekers can enjoy camping at Chrysalid- one of the most adventurous camp you’ll ever experience- trekking being the number one advent.
Shopping at Lakkar Bazaar- Shop for their rural dresses and wooden pieces which are beautiful and very affordable.
Enjoy a full day heritage stroll to take a look at the everyday lifestyle in Shimla.
Mussoorie is a charming popular hill station, situated 34 kms away from Dehradun. The beauty the place beholds says a lot about its culture and paradise. An enchanting escape to the queen of the hills, Mussoorie is a perfect family getaway.
Lal Tibba-Untouched by commercialization, Lal Tibba is situated on the most elevated slope of Mussoorie.
Lake Mist- Nature can be viewed at its best from here. Experience the chills of winter sitting by the lakeside.
Kempty waterfalls- Perfect place for making your Insta moments come to life with stunning views that Kempty waterfalls has to offer. Feel the cold water running through your back at a very low expense.
Gun hill- Weapon slope Gun Hill offers a captivating perspective of a portion of the most elevated Himalayan extents.
Mussoorie Winter carnival in December- A fusion of modern and ancient culture, this carnival is a must attend for every traveller.
Things to do-
1. Paragliding and trekking from various scenic peaks.
2. A romantic walk on Cloud’s end.
3. Meet and greet the wild at Benog wildlife sanctuary.
This beautiful slope station situated in the north of West Bengal is frequently considered as the go-to winter getaway.A household name because of its varieties of teas, Darjeeling is a hill station with vast lands of tea estates and variation of Tibetan tinge in their craft, culture and cuisine.
Batasia circle- One of the most visited places of Darjeeling because of its amazing architecture.
Japanese peace pagoda- Experience a mini Japan here with the Japanese culture and food.
Rock Garden- Get a look how a common stone is being transformed into a masterpiece!
4. Tiger hill- If you need to witness the principal beams of sun hitting the twin pinnacles of Kangchenjunga, at that point Tiger Hills make for an ideal dawn for you.
1. Darjeeling wakes up with the most well known Darjeeling Carnival in the long stretch of November.
2. Losar is a New year festivity in Darjeeling for the Tibetans and happens in February.
Things to do-
1. Shop for conventional expressions and artworks of Tibet and Sikkim.
2. Take a picturesque Toy Train Ride to Ghoom
3. Loll in the Majesty of the Monasteries
4. Go trekking
5. A Short Visit to a Tea Plantation
Berlin is more a piece of the world than a city. A center of history, workmanship, music and spray painting is Berlin is all about. It is the capital of Germany and also the country’s largest city, is also a major center of political games, culture, media and scientific things.
Home to various kinds of art and music, Berlin has recently been declared the most happening city for the best night out ever.
The Brandenburg Gate, an 18th century neoclassical military monument that represents German unity and freedom post cold war, and guess what, it is the perfect place for photoshoots.
Between the River Spree and the Kupfergraben, a 400-meter-long waterway, Museum Island is a superb piece of old Berlin to investigate.
Enjoy a stroll and embrace nature at Charlottenburg Royal palace and park
Pray and purify your soul at Kaiser Wilhelm Church
Share your secrets with the wild at Berlin zoological patio nurseries
Admire the lavish exteriors of the Berliner Dom, a Renaissance styled former royal court church that brims with countless artworks from the erstwhile era
Enjoy Green week, an international trade fair that’s held in mid December.
Things to do-
1. Go for a stroll in the Grunewald forest.
2. Chase down deals in Mauer Park.
3. Rise to a famous vantage point.
4. Explore Berlin Jewish history.
5. Bicycle touring
New York is a wellspring of motivation, with activity, sentiment, nature and intriguing outsiders prowling around each corner. One of the most amazing cities in the world, New York is a cyclone of activities, with enough sites at every turn and never sufficient time to see them all. From parks to museums, statues to architectures, New York is the defining beauty of perfection.
1. Brooklyn bridge- The bridge that will directly connect you to the nature!
2. Focal stop Gotham’s relationship with its most acclaimed green space is very much archived in tune, writing and film
3. The Statue of liberty- One of the seven wonders of the world is a must visit in winters if you soak in some gorgeous views. Reservations tot the crown are done as early as 6 months, so you better book in advance.
4. The Metropolitan Museum of craftsmanship- will take you back to the American history.
5. New York is festive round the year, so you can enjoy various concerts and film festivals whenever you are there.
Things to do-
1. Thanksgiving Day: Clue on a Loop with Brandy and Board Games.
2. Go to different concerts.
3. Go for a Bollywood night in a club.
4. Make a workmanship journey to the Upper East Side.
5. Eat your way through Eataly.
Venice has been a position of sentimental charm for voyagers since it started to exist. Venice has been a fabled destination for centuries. It is a gorgeous cliché and romantic place you’ll ever visit. With its gorgeous art and architecture, blue waters and captivating culture, being here is always a jawdropping experience.
With numerous carnivals and festivals happening throughout the year, Venice is definitely your paradise.
1. Great Canal-Sweeping through the core of Venice in a goliath invert S bend, the Grand Canal is the essential avenue through the city.
2. St. Mark’s Basilica- Certainly Venice’s best-known church.
3. St. Mark’s square-The huge field of Venice’s biggest square is united by the exquisite consistency of its design on three sides.
4. Scuola Grande di San Rocco
5. A Venice Carnival if you happen to be there in January
Things to do-
Visit the Venetian experts of art.
Get around in a gondola.
Drink like a Venetian – and go on a mystery wine tour.
Music lovers can experience Vivaldi’s amazing concerts in New Year in Venice.
Wonder about showstoppers, get about in a gondola, at that point unwind with a gelato.
Sydney, capital of New South Wales and one of Australia biggest urban areas, is best known for its harbourfront Sydney Opera House, with a particular sail-like plan. It is one of the oldest cities in Australia, lies amid a seductive mixture of land and sea. You can explore its history in the narrow cobbled laneways and historic buildings. Sydney captures your heart, the moment you set your eyes on that city.
1. Sydney Opera House- Tune your ears to some amazing music in this larger than life Opera house.
2. Sydney Harbor bridge
3. Circular Quay- Thousands of suburbanites surge the range at top hours, bistros proliferate, and road entertainers engage local people and guests along the radiant walkways.
4. Bondi beach- Beaches are the most romantic places to visit in winters. It creates a Bollywood effect in the air.
5. Imperial botanical garden- A serene desert spring in the midst of the hurrying around of the city, a short and grand walk around the waterfront is an escape.
Things to do-
Enjoy New Year’s eve at the Sydney Observatory that’s planning a secret soiree at the gardens, or hop on to the Cocktatoo Island that is a perfect vantage point to witness gorgeous New Year fireworks without the quintessential crowd.
Dive in at the Bondi iceberg pool, an epic international landmark on Bondi beach for over a century now and is open round the year. Later, enjoy bistro styled dining at the pool clubhouse.
Appreciate the beautiful magnificence of Royal National park.
With lovely harbour views, head out to the Camp Cove for a whole day to enjoy swimming, snorkelling, paddling and relax with your family and friends.
Decided where you are going? Share your experience below.